Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Expected girl that most beautiful at my heart

Since my first time sees you, I feel gigantic thunder of at heart me.
Although just gleam and my a little time sees you, as sensed as flower year divides, shockingly is beautiful and fascinate me.
Your eye contact, are beautiful, cooling heart and spiritual niche me, prick and broadcasts happiness poison in heart.
Your hair is black elongated, depicting you one for woman what do up to at me look for in cruise love and my ambition.
All aught on you, pretend gives all upstairs answer all all this time question pivot at my head.

Do ever I think up you eventually we just meet time instant and unknowing your name?
Why is my appointment that makes me to run like mad on you, its taste just you who are at my marrow, dance to tempt me.
Feel a new one I get to meet you, defeat all my feel to my girlfriend.
Although, my girlfriend available at the elbow me, but just you that most pass by and be imagined at my marrow.
Until now no a women whatever available by the side of me again, I make a abode to think up that appointment.
Of sec change second, until moon change moon, that time appointment is still really matter divide me.

Girl that I hunger, when can we meet again?
Was enough divides me, although we just meet again time gleam, as taut as wind blows to run.
With see eye and your face, have will be more than adequately cure all this time taste precipitates heart.
I really wonder you, if God may bridge I with you again, I will ask your name and asking your phone number.
You, woman most beautiful one has once I find in life me.

*She stills school, at one of SMP country at my city.
*I meet with her one time she goes home school.
*She a girl which do ever at squire picks up by its mother and use matic's motor.

No comments:

Post a Comment