Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Its distress looks for job..

Year middle 2007, I graduate from SMK, my place all this time get knowledge, gathering knowledge. After graduate, I am at a loss once, want kept up college or work, that think a fare-you-well browsings and fly around at my head. I become stolid and thinker for certain days. Severely is hard make decision, evenless have available ahead eye, really false I also, don't think up that thing is previous.

Actually I am still want college, see from achievement that I reach for up to I at schooled. With points that I get, I must can get one bursary, so my confidence that time. By sees also, there are many friend I who drawn out college, and push of brothers.

But, finally I decide to look for work. There are several judgment so I such a take a decision. One that primal, at least I can live independent, can get alone money and not very clings to oldster application. Beside it, I am certain can get work with competence and forte already I study at SMk, i am Tech grad child Informatika.

Afterwards, I start to gather information about aught vacancy, beginning of listens radio, gather from newspaper vacancy info, and job vacancy passes Internet. I start to send a lot of application letter go to institution or firm even vacancy aught, yes is with scripted its education requisite graduated SMA or fresh graduated. Every day aq tries to look for and sending, severely is hard and need banget's patient, are not as one I imagine all this time. I before get think if look for that work am easy, apparently is hard banget, it' s very difficult.

Shall wait and waiting, to get call. I nearly am cast down, since is not all corporate one I transfer application letter respond application already I transfer. Severely is hard banget looks for present era work. Every day listen scavenge radio if there is that broadcasts vacancy. Every saturday buys newspaper, just as to look for job information, or sometime goes to warnet for the purpose same. Severely tires, need hard struggle in looks for job, shall be done wishfully.

And eventual one I even wait comings, I can wait for call for interview at Surabaya. But afters I visit that place, I perceive incompatible, so before interview's process is done, I decide to go home.

I finally get work with my sister help. Its friend a cosmetic distributor entrepreneur and she needs an employ newing to run admin's computer. see that that work and basic I, therefore I even at accept job locally. Its pleasing is afters gets pains eventual I can talk shop, although with my sister help.

No comments:

Post a Comment