Tuesday, December 15, 2009

my love story

Love, so agreeable sometime also just after so suffocating. As adolescent as, I often experience such a thing, sometime leisured once if its close-fitting find someone that we loves, and just after so forlorn if we is left or even leave person that at loves. Love can feel really demulcent if we do with sincere heart, feel variably while you love in consideration besides heart reason, as motive as material, must you will feel weight trip it.

My love story, really deteriorates if than others, first, I that type prude boy and rather conceit. of my little have loved a girl, she is my classmate, T*** is its name. I love her since brazes five SD, but I don't know, what it love what just calf love. but I never have braving to declare for. Until eventual, she gunned by other boy. Yes, I even silent only, just can see from afar, all this time girl I expect to become others belonging. In the mind me" she may by God don't at give in marriage by me". of class 2 SMP until SMK'S inputs I become to bluff and not care go to girl. And a lot of every girl I boy bluff.

Class 2 SMA, I start to try to look for heart berth. Are hard really, I admit to be hard. A lot easier looks for TTM or HTS even than looks for girl, its problem is difficult finds as which I want. Other factor, i am its person so-sos, are not good-looking, on one's high horse, are not rich, prude. So difficult once looks for girl. Have once there is umpteen girl which likes by me, but I don't care and I am kept quiet in consideration I am still school. Until SMK'S graduate just me am still haven't found it.

After graduate SMK i am job direct, and regular with, I still was over think up girl. But a lot of angered girl and wants to know by me (so conceit I). Its favor just tempt girl at clears a root, he... he... he..... Until eventual I job move, I finally pacaran with SMA'S child, sometime with SMP'S child, are understand of, i am fond person with girl children that still to joke and plain, he.. he.. he... I interlace relationship at longest just 2 months, its favor is downed tacks on, interlocking disconnect again, as title of JoinSide's song that vokalis Jhosua, snugly really its song. cannikin yes, heartbreaking banget love story cannikin me, afflict not? but doesn't cry yes, he.... he... he.....
OK, I will tack on again if I can new story again....

No comments:

Post a Comment